CO-ED (BOYS AND GIRLS)
Here are the WYRF Sevens tournament rules and the competition format for the U10 division:
Behavior: To ensure a fun and positive sport environment, we expect good behavior from all teams (coaches, players, staff etc), fans, families and spectators, as well as respect for referees and tournament staff.
Open Areas: Families, fans and spectators must remain behind the designated pitch areas at all times.
Your Belongings: Guard your belongings at all times. We are not responsible for missing items.
Zero tolerance: Zero tolerance policy is enforced for drugs, alcohol and any illegal substances.
Trash: Please pick up after yourself and dispose of trash appropriately.
Concerns: Please address any concerns to the Tournament Directors, Derek Nellmapius and Andreea Trufasu, at the main event tent. Match-related incidents will be referred to the Tournament Disciplinary Committee.
The World Youth Rugby Festival brings together young rugby players from all over the world to promote the sport and its values of teamwork, respect and accountability.
Click below for schedule, scores and live stream.
• Players: maximum 7 players per team on the field.
• Substitution: unlimited.
• Time: seven minute halves and two minutes half-time.
• Play-off Draw Matches: if play-off matches are drawn after regulation, they will continued into sudden-death extra time, in multiple 5-minute periods.
• Conversions: All conversion attempts must be drop-kicked. They must be taken within 30 seconds of scoring a try.
• Scrums: 3-player uncontested.
• Lineouts: uncontested.
• Kick-off: the team that scores is the one kicking off.
• Yellow card: 2-minute suspension to the offender.
• Red card: suspension for current and next game.
• Forfeit: a game will be declared as “forfeit” (loss) against a team that is late 1 minute after scheduled kick-off time.
Day 1: Pool Games
Day 2: Play-Off Games.
Decided on points difference.
Awarded at the end of the tournament to Champions, Plate Winners and Bowl Winners for each division.
Awarded to Champions, 2nd Place and 3rd Place