U10 – U12
Co-Ed (Boys & Girls)
Here are the WYRF 15s tournament rules and the competition format for U10 – U12 divisions:
Behavior: To ensure a fun and positive sport environment, we expect good behavior from all teams (coaches, players, staff etc), fans, families and spectators, as well as respect for referees and tournament staff.
Open Areas: Families, fans and spectators must remain behind the designated pitch areas at all times.
Your Belongings: Guard your belongings at all times. We are not responsible for missing items.
Zero tolerance: Zero tolerance policy is enforced for drugs, alcohol and any illegal substances.
Trash: Please pick up after yourself and dispose of trash appropriately.
Concerns: Please address any concerns to the Tournament Directors, Derek Nellmapius and Andreea Trufasu, at the main event tent. Match-related incidents will be referred to the Tournament Disciplinary Committee.
The World Youth Rugby Festival brings together young rugby players from all over the world to promote the sport and its values of teamwork, respect and accountability.
Click below for schedule, scores and live stream.
• Players: maximum 15 players per team on the field.
• Substitution: unlimited.
• Time: 20 minute halves and 5 minute half-time.
• Draw Matches: Yes
• Scrums*: 8 player scrums.
• Line-outs: Contested line-outs.
• Kick-off: the team that scores will receive post-score kickoff.
• Yellow card: 10-minute suspension to the offender.
• Red card: suspension for current and next game.
• Forfeit: a game will be declared as “forfeit” (loss) against a team that is late 1 minute after scheduled kick-off time.
*Scrum Note: Prior to the match, each team must advise the appropriate match official of their front-row players and possible front-row replacements and which position(s) in the front row they can play. Only these players may play in the front row when the scrum is contested and only in their designated position(s).